Ms. Savita Venkat - BOMBAY CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL, Principal
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
“Be Natural, Through Social For Spiritual”
Bombay Cambridge School being known as one of the top 10 Schools in Mumbai is committed to developing excellence in academics and behaviour as well as passion and dedication of learning in each child.
The students at Bombay Cambridge School are dedicated to build a strong foundation with a broad array of activities and goals to deliver the best results for the upliftment of the society. We aim to create a strategy that aligns social and environmental efforts to maximize positive impact on the society.
When we talk about Corporate Social Responsibility it is definitely an initiative by our students to express their responsibility towards our society. So why not take a step today for a better tomorrow. It’s time to act socially ethical.
Few of the remarkable initiatives taken by our students:
- Students of std 7th took an initiative to go to Raigad village with a view to make a better living for the villagers.
- “Chirag Movement” a step taken to brighten the village, fostering a sense of global community.
- “Gunj Activity” helped the village to utter a good sound against the natural calamities.
- Visiting an orphanage, old age home and participating in the joy of giving project
- Moreover, the student council has been taking part in “SWACHH BHARAT” activity to clean up the areas in Chakala, Mumbai.
- Not putting a stop over here students of std 8th has been involving continuously in raising awareness about the environment issues by taking up activities like: Painting the Canteen walls, cleaning the roads, tree plantations under the leadership campaign -which helped in the beautification of the environment.
- Students of std 9th received “Duke of Edinburgh” award for putting out 15 hours of community service to build walls at Vikramghad. U.N. based “RIO” project carried out by std 9th students for environment safety contributed to making Bombay Cambridge School the 4th best school in India.
Students at Bombay Cambridge School believe that it feels way better to work for something that can help today to make a difference for tomorrow. Students as well as Mentors are constantly thinking to adopt new strategies to building a better future and to be an agent of positive change.
“CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER”
Heal the world; make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race.